Our convenient Mobile Autoglass service means you don't have to waste valuable time out of your day. We come to your home or business with perfect replacement windshields and service.
At The Auto Glass Specialist, we are committed to making sure your experience is the best it can be. In fact, we believe that your satisfaction is so important that we stand behind it with our 5-Point Service Pledge:
1. The wipers, moldings and cowl are carefully removed.
2. The broken windshield is completely removed. The existing adhesive is then removed. To make a proper installation such that there are no water leaks, the existing adhesive must be remove to ensure proper setting for the new adhesive.
3. The new windshield is primered to ensure a reliable seal. We use premium primers here to ensure a high quality seal.
4. An Urethane adhesive is then applied to the vehicle frame. To ensure that the quality seal, urethane must be applied equally to all sides where the windshield will make contact with the frame. The vehicle is safe to drive in an about half hour to one hour for most installations. We use only premium quality urethane to ensure the highest quality seals for your vehicle.
5. The new windshield is set in place and the moldings, cowl, and wipers are reattached. In some cases, your windshield will require a new molding with the installation. Our installers will inform you if your molding will require to be changed. It is imperative to have a molding which properly fits your windshield
We will provide a lifetime warranty on auto glass materials (quality of the glass) and workmanship for as long as you own or lease your vehicle.